- Data about your system, as well as your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation).
- Relevant data about any transactions you and we have on or in association with this website, including information about any sales you make of our products or services (including booking a cleaner through Brilliant Cleaning).
- Details that you send to us to register with us (including your name, address, and email address).
- You give us the points you give us when you sign up for our website services, email updates, and newsletters (such as your name and email address).
- Some extra details you want to give us.
- Additional data.
Any credit/debit card information and personally-identifying information will never be registered, sold, exchanged, licensed, or leased to a third party.
A cookie is a text file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) sent by a web server and saved by the browser. – When the browser requests a page from the server, the identifier is sent back to the server. It allows the web server to monitor and classify the web browser. On the website, we can use both “session” cookies and “constant” cookies. When you close your tab, session cookies go out from your computer. Persistent cookies will stay on your computer until you delete them or they reach their expiration date.
We use session cookies to: keep track of your activities on the website, keep track of your bookings, avoid fraud, and improve website security and other uses. We would use persistent cookies to remember you as you visit our website; keep track of your interests in your use of our website; and for other purposes.
To monitor how this website is working, we use Google Analytics. Google Analytics operates cookies stored on users’ servers to produce statistical and other information about website use. Google will save these details. Cookies may be provided to you by our payment service providers.
2.Make use of your personal details
We use the personal information sent by the website for the reasons stated in this privacy statement or other related website sections. We can use your details for the following purposes:
- Maintain the website
- Personalize the website to maximize your surfing experience.
- Allow you to take advantage of the website’s resources.
- Provide resources ordered via the website to you.
- You will get statements and invoices from us, and we will collect fees from you.
- Give you general commercial messages (non-marketing).
- Give you email updates for things you’ve asked.
- Give you our newsletter and other marketing messages about our organization that we think you’ll find helpful, either by mail or, if you’ve expressly decided, by email or other related technology.
- React to website-related requests and concerns made by or about you.
- Keep the website safe and stable, and stop fraud.
- Ensure that the users follow the terms and conditions concerning the use of the website.
- Some other applications.
We will publish and otherwise use personal information that you apply for publication on our website in compliance with the license you give us. We would not share your personal information with any third party for direct marketing without your express permission.
- To the point that we are constitutionally bound to do so.
- To define, practice, or protect our legal rights following any current or potential legal proceedings.
- To any person, we reasonably believe may request disclosure of that personal information from a court or other competent authority, where such court or control, in our fair opinion, would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
We will not share your information with third parties unless otherwise stated in this privacy statement.
4.Data transfers across international borders
5. Confidentiality of your personal details
To avoid the deletion, misuse, or modification of your details, we will take appropriate technological and organizational measures. We will keep your personal information on our stable servers.
Encryption technology would encrypt all electronic purchases made via the website. You understand that data transfer over the internet is potentially vulnerable and that we cannot guarantee the confidentiality of data transmitted over the internet. Brilliant Cleaning requires adequate precautions to protect data privacy and confidentiality, including using a combination of hardware and software strategies. Brilliant Cleaning, on the other hand, cannot guarantee the confidentiality of any details exposed online.
6.Modifications to the policy
From time to time, we can update the policy by adding a new edition to our website. You should revisit this page from time to time to ensure that you are satisfied with the updates. Changes to our privacy policies can even be transmitted to you by email.
7.Your legal status
You have the right to have some sensitive details we have about you released to you. The following requirements would apply to the disclosure of such information:
- The provision of adequate identification proof.
- To the extent allowed by policy, we can withhold some personal information.
- By sending us a note, you will tell us not to use your details for marketing purposes.
8. Third-Party Websites
There are links to various pages on the page. Third-party websites’ privacy policies and procedures are not within our jurisdiction.
9. Relevant information
If some of the personal details we have about you need to be corrected or updated, please let us know.